Wednesday

why germany

To answer more questions...The #1 reason to go there would be my boyfriend, but I also see it as an opportunity to travel, which I love to do! As my wise friend Lori has told me, "you're young, have no mortgage..."

This was totally my decision. Since I've already been there 3 times, I pretty much have an idea of what it's like there and love it! I've got enough money saved up and am really excited to go! What better way to visit foreign places than with a local!

I've always been jealous of my friends who have taken months off at a time to travel (Ryan and Sara!) so here's my chance! I-CAN-DO-IT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey J!
Glad to see you and JP are doing so well. :-)
Germany is awesome. It’s very similar to PA.
My prayers are with you to find a good church,
a good job, and of course to have lots of fun.
Sincerely,
SAW