Tuesday

you knew it would eventually happen....

Well, the time has come. I have decided to move to Germany and my ticket is booked for Sept 10!

While I'm there, I will be taking German language classes and hopefully working. I'm quitting my current job at Business.com and am looking for contracting positions, either through companies in the US or in Germany. Actually, if you know of any opportunities, please contact me!!!

Meanwhile, I'm selling my stuff and packing the rest to take to my parents' house. I'm trying to figure out what to do about health insurance. JP is getting DSL set up at his apartment so I can do my contracting work over the internet (I hope!) and so we don't end up fighting over dialup since we're both major internet geeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny!

Thanks so much for letting us know about your anticipated move to Germany.
We hope you will keep us on your list so we can keep track of your adventures over in that beautiful country! We have been there twice many years ago and love the country.

May God bless you as you travel!!

Emery and Elaine Pankratz

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I guess I'm completely surprised. I never "knew it would eventually happen"! LOL How exciting though, I hope you enjoy your time over there and have many experiences to treasure for the rest of your life. Now, why are you moving there, just curious!?
-Kendra